Tiny Hip Hop: Wednesdays 6-7pm. Cost: $35 per month. Little ones can now rock with the BEST! The Tiny HipHop team will perform at least one exhibition. Price does not include the uniform. Join us!
The cost for the following classes is only $5 per session for All-Star members, or just $20 a month!! (nonmembers: $7.50 per session, $30 a month
WE ALSO GIVE Private lessons: privates are available with any Heart of Ohio Staff Member for both cheer and hip hop. Prices with instructors may vary! Please contact the instructor directly to set up a time for one on one instruction to work specifically to your athlete's needs!
COMING SOON: "bring a friend day" to an upcoming practice in November! Please keep an eye out for details!
*register for any class by October 31st and be entered into a drawing for a free private! Register in person or via email to email@example.com <3
* Only $35 a month! (includes practice time, free tumbling class and free jump and flexibility class, and t-shirt) Only additional fees would include:
-shoes (if not already purchased-athletes may use cheer shoes purchased from their seasons)
* Teams are non-travel and will compete 4 times in local events with 1 expo performance in April. They will compete once a month starting in December.
* Get the full all-star experience and be taught by our nationally ranked staff at half the cost!
* Practice is only 1 time a week - Thursdays from 6:00-7:30 pm starting the first week in November.
*Uniforms can be rented at a low cost or purchased for the season. The choice is yours!
* Booster program is available to help fundraise and off set costs for athletes. Once you register, just sign up and start fundraising!
2. OPEN HIP HOP: Anyone over 14 yrs of age is welcome! Girls & Guys encouraged to attend! Experience not necessary but is encouraged:)
* Low Cost! Only $35 per month! (Fee includes practice time,one t shirt, and competition costs)
- Other Costs: shoes (TBD by team after first meeting)
- uniform & make up (approx. $75)
* Only 1 practice a week! Sundays from 6:30-8:00 pm starting the first week of November.
We want everyone to be able to participate without requiring too much of a time commitment. We are going to do our best to accommodate everyone's schedules so the only additional practices will be at the discretion of the team and before Nationals. They will be according to the schedule of the team and is already pro-rated into the fee!
2 local events
2 Nationals (Jamfest in Cincinnati in February and one other selected event TBD after the first team meeting
(not including Worlds-should a bid be received and accepted)
* Opportunity to Fundraise for your whole season or participate to help off set costs with our Booster Program! You can start fundraising right away when you register!
3. TINY HIP-HOP: Let the cuteness rule! Little ones learn skills a confidence!
*Practice is from 6 to 7pm on Wednesdays
* $35 a month, plus the uniform
*Tiny's is accepting new members! Email Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org, or just stop by the gym at 6pm on Wednesday to sign up!
To Register for the Half Season Non Travel Team or The Open Hip Hop Team, please contact Nikki at email@example.com or stop in the gym to register anytime after October 19th.
We hope to see you soon!
Nikki Dinwiddie, owner
Heart of Ohio All Stars
Do you want to be a part of the Heart of Ohio family?
♥Private try-out times are still available for the 2013-2014 season!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!♥
WE ARE KNOWN ACROSS THE WORLD!!
We are so proud to announce the results of the 2013 Dance Worlds
SENIOR HIP HOP:
Heart of Ohio Black Diamonds- 13th place
INTERNATIONAL OPEN HIP HOP:
Heart of Ohio Dynasty- BRONZE CHAMPION-3rd Place
Check out what classes we will be offering and the schedule under "classes" tab! Don't wait...Register Today!!
Please email email@example.com to enroll today!!